Control work flow of production orders:
- Generate production orders from ERP systems and run production order reports
- Determine production lead times and manage work flow through manufacturing to meet deadlines.
- Manage production teams schedule and project order
- Work with purchasing to ensure back ordered items are ordered and update production order lead-times.
- Direct inventory cycle counting and update system. Research variances in inventory and report to management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Application should be college graduate with 4+ years experience in managing production or manufactured goods. Strong background in inventory control and the general accounting principles impacted by inventory.
Applicant must have strong organizational and project management skills. He/she must work well in a team environment and be comfortable managing and directing people. Employee must work well under pressure in a fast pace work environment.
Full Time Position.
All full-time positions come with our full benefit package including premium health & dental insurance, PTO and enrollment into 401k program. For more information head over to www.cjspray.com/benefits
CJ Spray, Inc. is committed to being experts in a field where there are few. Established in 1995, C.J. Spray was created to specialize in spraying equipment and fluid handling systems. We offer customers expert advice on choosing or creating the right system for their needs.
CJ Spray is headquartered at:
2845 West Service Road
Eagan, MN 55121
Qualified candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org