Service Technician, Industrial Equipment Division
Repair spray equipment and fluid dispensing equipment used by industrial manufacturer’s such as paint spray gun, pumps, electrostatic spray gun, powder coating equipment, and sealant dispensing equipment.
- Test spray equipment to factory standards
- Make any necessary repairs to comply with said standards
- Refurbish and clean spray equipment meet customer expectations
- Use equipment manufacturer’s parts schematics to find part numbers for items that need to be replaced
- Create repair estimates for parts and labor
- Communicate with customers repair costs and get approval for repairs
- Occasionally perform onsite repairs as needed in company supplied repair van
Expected Personal Traits
Work well with others in a professional manner with a pleasant attitude. Be well organized. Work at high tempo in a team environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ Years working as a mechanic in industrial applications
- Be familiar with pneumatic and hydraulic components
- Experience using and/or repair paint spraying or powder coating equipment
Full Time Position.
All full-time positions come with our full benefit package including premium health & dental insurance, PTO and enrollment into 401k program. For more information head over to www.cjspray.com/benefits
CJ Spray, Inc. is committed to being experts in a field where there are few. Established in 1995, C.J. Spray was created to specialize in spraying equipment and fluid handling systems. We offer customers expert advice on choosing or creating the right system for their needs.
CJ Spray is headquartered at:
2845 West Service Road
Eagan, MN 55121
Qualified candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org