Spray Foam Trainer/Technician
CJ Spray is a manufacturer and distributor of spray foam insulation and coatings equipment. Our Field Service Technicians provide service, support and training to customers across the nation. Service calls (diagnosis and repair) occur in house, at customer’s facilities and on active job sites. Support is offer both over the phone and onsite. Training is typically performed in the field but may be conducted in a classroom facility. Communication and interpersonal skills are key to developing customer relationships.
- Work in HPCF area to train customers, offer technical support and rebuild, service, maintain spray equipment and related items (also including gas and diesel generators, compressors and refrigerated air dryers):
- Trouble shoot equipment and spray procedures over the phone and in person
- Perform repairs in house and in the field
- Train new and existing applicators and startup businesses on equipment use and spray technique
- Help as needed with other departments and cross platform projects
- Build positive relationships with customers
Expected Personal Traits
Work well with others in a professional manager with a pleasant attitude. Be well organized. Team player that is willing to work outside scope of roles and responsibilities.
Travel out of town during the work week can be expected.
- Proven field service experience
- English literacy (Spanish a plus)
- Ability to work flexible shifts including travel within the continental US during the workweek.
- Must be able to read electrical diagrams and technical documentation.
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage time
- Driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service plural component proportioning equipment.
Full Time Position.
Salary: Based on experience
All full-time positions come with our full benefit package including PTO, health & dental insurance, and enrollment into 401k program.
CJ Spray, Inc. is committed to being experts in a field where there are few. Established in 1995, C.J. Spray was created to specialize in spraying equipment and fluid handling systems. We offer customers expert advice on choosing or creating the right system for their needs.
CJ Spray is headquartered at:
2845 West Service Road
Eagan, MN 55121
Qualified candidates should email their resume to email@example.com