Work in trailer/truck production area to assemble turn-key mobile spray systems for foam, polyurea, and other spray applications.
- Install various spray equipment using hand and power tools.
- Accurately measure, cut, and install materials with a Class A finish quality.
- Record materials used and ensure the bill of materials is accurately using inventory you install.
Expected Personal Traits
Work well with others in a professional manner with a pleasant attitude. Be well organized. Work at high tempo in a team environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ Years job experience in trades, assembly, or mechanical positions.
- Must be mechanically inclined and experienced with power tools and tape measure.
Full Time Position.
All full-time positions come with our full benefit package including premium health & dental insurance, PTO and enrollment into 401k program. For more information head over to www.cjspray.com/benefits
CJ Spray, Inc. is committed to being experts in a field where there are few. Established in 1995, C.J. Spray was created to specialize in spraying equipment and fluid handling systems. We offer customers expert advice on choosing or creating the right system for their needs.
CJ Spray is headquartered at:
2845 West Service Road
Eagan, MN 55121
Qualified candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org